ZYFLAMEND: How Are You Responding To Inflammation?
Zyflamend contains combinations of herbs traditionally used to promote a healthy inflammation response.* These herbs, most of which have been part of the human diet for thousands of years, are uniquely extracted to deliver the full spectrum of naturally occurring constituents.
Many people think that only joints are affected by inflammation. Conversely, the truth is the body’s natural inflammation response affects everyone and every major organ system.
Given the link between healthy inflammation response and whole-body health, an area of extensive ongoing research, a supplement strategy geared toward promoting a healthy inflammation response is a fundamental part of maximizing health and well-being.*
Multiple Synergistic Components For Inflammation
Extensive research conducted within the last two decades has indicated that phytochemicals present in herbs and spices can safely and effectively promote a healthy inflammation response.*
Research at leading medical institutions, including human clinical trials, has demonstrated a unique herbal formulations ability to promote a safe, natural, and healthy response to inflammation.*
Zyflamend is the #1 selling herbal in the U.S. for healthy inflammation response. It contains hundreds of bioactive ingredients from ten of the most researched botanicals that promote a healthy inflammation and provide multiple health benefits such as healthy aging, joint health, heart health, and bone health.*
Zyflamend’s Patented Herbal Formula For Inflammation
New Chapter has extensively researched the herbal pharmacopoeia and international medical databases. They were able to discover that the following time tested herbs, properly extracted and blended in the correct proportions, contain a significant number of phytonutrients that may safely and significantly promote a healthy inflammation response.*
- Holy Basil- Contains ursolic acid, that significantly enhances detoxification and promotes a healthy inflammation response.*
- Turmeric- Unique curcumin phytonutrient complex, synergistic with green tea, significantly multiplying each herb’s ability to promote healthy eicosanoid balance.*
- Ginger- Supercritical extract modulates both eicosanoid cascades and offers numerous anti-aging constituents.*
- Green Tea- National Academy of Science report green tea polyphenols exert a beneficial effect on healthy eicosanoid balance. Also, a major university’s database notes that green tea contains 51 phytonutrients that promote a healthy inflammation response.*
- Rosemary- Dual extracts offer highly concentrated, full spectrum eicosanoid balance and support detoxification.*
- Hu Zhang- Richest known source of resveratrol. Each daily serving of Zyflamend delivering the approximate equivalent of six glasses of resveratrol-rich wine.
- Chinese Golden thread and Barberry- Unique berberine phytonutrient complex, naturally promotes a healthy inflammation response.
- Oregano- Source of a large number of phytonutrient modulators according to the USDA database.*
- Baikal Skullcap- Unique baicalin phytonutrient complex, naturally promotes healthy inflammation response.*
ZYFLAMEND: EXTENSIVELY RESEARCHED FOR INFLAMMATION
The unique patented herbal formula from New Chapter, Zyflamend represents a scientific breakthrough in the maintenance of a healthy inflammation response.* In brief, recent research studies suggest daily Zyflamend supplementation may be an effective strategy to modulate inflammation and promote healthy joint function, normally cell growth, and healthy heart function.* Zyflamend is the subject of ongoing research at preeminent research centers in the United States.
Hence, come into Peach Vitamins today and check out this amazing herbal formula to promote a healthy inflammation response and support your joint health, bone health, skin health, normal cell growth, and healthy heart function.*
*The FDA did not evaluate these statements. This product does not intend to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should advise your healthcare practitioner of the use of this product. If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your healthcare practitioner.