Açaí berries have been the core of Brazilian healthy living for thousands of years. Genesis Today Organic AÇAÍ100™ unlocks açai’s superfruit powers in a 100% pure and potent liquid dietary supplement made entirely from USDA certified organic, wild-harvested açaí berries (Euterpe oleracea) sourced sustainably from the lush Amazon Rainforest. Genesis Today’s Superfood Farms™ reflect a continued commitment to make a difference in people’s lives while transforming communities through fair trade. Using traditional methods unique to the indigenous people of Brazil, we capture the açaí berry juice, skin & pulp in a therapeutic fusion that contains 30,000 mg of 100% pure açaí in each 1 oz. serving. A surprising source of Omega -3, -6, & -9 fatty acids and antioxidants including anthocyanins, other polyphenols and phytosterols, Genesis Today Organic AÇAÍ100™ supports natural energy, bolsters antioxidant levels and supports a healthy appearance. In addition, each nourishing blast of Genesis Today Organic AÇAÍ100™ is certified kosher, vegan and is gluten-free, wheat-free, dairy-free, corn-free, GMO-free and soy-free. Genesis Today Organic AÇAÍ100™ has a rich, full-bodied flavor like an intense blueberry only slightly bitter. There are also hints of earthy, olive undertones.
Açaí supports the body during times of stress and fatigue.* It contains high amounts of naturally occurring vitamins and minerals, essential fatty acids (EFAs), protein, and plant sterols. It also contains concentrated amounts of anthocyanins. These nutritional components support our body’s energy production and reserves.*
Açaí has the highest source of cyanadin-3-glycosides – a potent plant compound with phenomenal antioxidant and anti-aging properties. Its abundant essential fatty acid profile nourishes the skin with nutritive good fat and oil that is easy to assimilate.*
Açaí berries contain unique antioxidants such as cyanidan 3-glucosides and flavonoids. These powerful free radical scavengers help to neutralize harmful agents in the body.*
Integral to supporting all aspects of cardiovascular and heart health.* Açaí contains plant sterols (particularly Beta-Sistosterol), which are phytochemicals that help to maintain healthy cholesterol levels in the body.*
Gastro-intestinal Tract Health
Açaí has historically been used to promote good digestion and liver health.* The naturally occurring oils in the fruit, along with its high fiber content help soothe and detoxify the digestive organs.*
QUESTION & ANSWER
- Q: What makes Genesis Today Organic AÇAÍ100™ different from other açaí products?
- A: Genesis Today Organic AÇAÍ100™ contains 30,000 mg of pure açaí in every 1 fl. oz. – that’s the equivalent of about 60 capsules! This undiluted, pure formulation is based on thousands of hours of real clinical experience and aimed to produce results. Using sustainable practices, we build relationships with local farmers through fair trade agreements. We honor the age-old traditions of harvesting açaí berries to preserve the health benefits of the berry and the integrity of the land where it is grown. Genesis Today Organic AÇAÍ100™ has always been wild-harvested and organic, but it now bears the USDA organic seal. This ensures that every bottle is organic certified quality from the soil to the shelf.
- Q: How is Genesis Today Organic AÇAÍ100™optimally processed?
- A: The açaí berries in Genesis Today Organic AÇAÍ100™ undergo a unique, traditional processing technique in which the fruit and epicarp (outer skin) is “rubbed” off the inner seed, and blended into a smooth and velvety purée. The end result is our pure, and potent, Genesis Today Organic AÇAÍ100™ juice. It offers generous amounts of amino acids, healthy omega fatty acids and the most potent amount of polyphenols and antioxidants found anywhere.
- Q: Why is Genesis Today Organic AÇAÍ100™ the highest quality açaí berry supplement available?
- A: It must be 100% organic, pure, liquid, and additive-free, pesticide-free, and chemical-free. In addition Genesis Today Organic AÇAÍ100™ uses the entire açaí berry in its juicing process, which includes: the epicarp (dark purple/black outer skin); the mesocarp (pulpy meat, approximately 1mm thick) and the hard endocarp (which contains the açaí berry seed).
*THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.